Green Steward 01293 885453
If you are interested in playing then please contact:
- Dennis Robinson on 01293 512755 for more information.
- For juniors please contact Barry Torode on 01293 427189.
The Grattons (Crawley) Indoor Bowls Club Ltd, Grattons Drive, Pound Hill, Crawley, West Susex RH10 3AG.
Chairman of the Club Committee
PROCEDURE FOR MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
1. Fill the application form in DO NOT ENCLOSE ANY PAYMENT and post it to Membership Secretary at the address on the top of the form, or place in the Membership Secretary’s pigeon hole (Pigeon holes are on the right as you come through the second entrance door).
2. The Membership Secretary will then send you a letter or email if you have supplied one, accepting you into the club and giving you the relevant charges.
3. Once payment has been received the Membership Secretary will process your application and leave your welcome pack containing your subscription card, membership card and key fob in the pigeon hole for members under the initial of your surname.
4. Please make sure you have entered your email address if you have one, the club send emails and updates to all club members informing them of all club activities.
5. Our dress code and rule book will be given out in your joining pack.
HOW TO FIND US
- From Crawley – A2220 Haslett Avenue, past Three Bridges Station continuing into Worth Park Avenue, at approx. 500m turn left into Grattons Drive, approx. 400m turn left at shops, Grattons Indoor Bowls Club straight ahead through double gates.
- Exit M23 at junction 10, follow signposts for Crawley on A2011 Crawley Avenue, at roundabout to traffic lights. Turn left onto Worth Park Avenue, under railway bridge and continue for another 200m, turn left into Grattons Drive. Approximately 400m turns left at shops, Peterhouse Parade, Grattons Indoor Bowls Club straight ahead through double Gates.
- Grattons Indoor Bowls Club is served by Metro bus routes 4 and 5.